Friday, March 17, 2017

The Road Less Traveled


HAPPY SAINT PATRICK'S DAY



“May your thoughts be as glad as the shamrocks.
 May your heart be as light as a song.
 May each day bring you bright, happy hours.
That stay with you all the year long.”


Took a walk the other day when the weather was unseasonably warm, and reveled in the glory of  God's creation.  I didn't see any snakes, deer, little foxes.  There were no croaking frogs or chirping locust.  Yet in all the silence I heard and felt the "breath of God!"  I was not alone.  Maybe I realized this more that day because I had no time constraints and no particular place to be, but it was a joyful moment on this "road less traveled" with a beloved companion.

~~~~~~

Though the road be long
And the journey's end unknown
Steadfastly go on

Revel in  the breeze
With your silent companion
Experience hope

~~^j^~~

Cathy
Please visit Rebecca at recuerda mi corazon for Haiku My Heart. There is always more beautiful words  there to enchant and encourage!!! 

10 comments:

  1. Lovely photo, haiku and post ~ Happy St Paddy's Day to you ~ ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. your thoughts are very beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely, Cathy. And thank you for stopping in and leaving such a nice note. xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy St. Patrick's Day Cathy! And thank you for this lovely post, the quiet, and these heart-felt blessings. 🍀

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am grateful for my silent companion, and I'm sure you are too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This was exceptional. I enjoyed it very much.

    Happy St. Paddy's Day

    ReplyDelete
  7. I enjoyed this post and your photo. Looks like a lovely walk and I would have also enjoyed the silence (and happy not to see any snakes.) Hope you're having a nice weekend,

    ReplyDelete
  8. dearest, you have a wonderful gift of brightening the hearts of all those around you. thank you for my warm visit here and for lifting me up.
    xo

    ReplyDelete

Your insightful comments are appreciated and I want all to feel comfortable and welcome.